Sunday, March 30, 2014

PLAY! Such an important part of our weekend!

We went for a walk in a fun neighborhood! It is where David's sister, Lydia lives. She was not around but we got to hang out with her son, Iman! I had brought 3 of our small Tonka trucks so each of them had something to drive around while we walked!
 Lily and Iman are just about 20 days apart! Such fun cousins to watch!

Checking out the tractor across the street!





Someone scared Levi into saying a tractor would come and get him one day... now he is deathly afraid of them. I do not like that at all! Poor little man. :(


So they found some bugs to watch in the drain...

First picture of just us as a couple in a LONG TIME. I love my strong man who is with me through this journey!

Sparkly Smile Monkey!




The tree roots are good roads for the trucks!


Teaching the monkeys right!


Just imagine hearing car noises with this picture!
The grasses were tickling them!






now imagine monkey noises!







I got to say the most fun I have had in a ditch in a long time!






 Get out and play in the grass! Roll around! Laugh! Enjoy this life God has given you!


No comments:

Post a Comment