Saturday, May 10, 2014

I forgot... Danish visit

 So in my effort to catch up with pictures I forgot the pictures that the Danish gave me before they left. Katrine and Camilla left mid April and gave me some of their pics that they had taken while they were here. I love how they had one of those fancy cameras that take great pics! Enjoy!
 Levi and all the other children have absolutely loved this John Deere dump truck my parents got for Levi. It is on its last leg though as the plastic wheels have had their share of wear and tear on the rocky dirt tracks around here!

Katrine wanted to fit Moses in her suitcase and take him home!

Winnie A.


Winnie K.


Kipchumba

Brenda and Derek

Camilla Benard Gideon



Sharon






Francis our cook making some YUMMY chapati






YO-Yo's


Camilla and Katrine brought beads to make necklaces and bracelets with the girls... little did they know that both girls and boys would be so into it!

Timothy and Ian

Winnie K. Sharon Timothy



Katrine and Jerop


Mercy Jerop

Enjoying some sodas Katrine and Camilla got for everyone







Vincent and Christine helping with milking the cows


Christine


Look at all of my bracelets!


All of the children have really gotten into this board game!

No comments:

Post a Comment