Saturday, May 30, 2015

Mission

Jesus said, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation” (Mark 16:15). Jesus! Here I am, send me Lord. My name is David Cheromei “ Zion” I will be part of the mission team this summer going out and sharing the gospel and the love of Jesus Christ to various people. I am sure that someone is hurting out there and in need of our help! Thinking about others is a good thing as Philippians 2:4 encourage us that we should not merely look out for our own personal interests, but also for the interests of others. We will be going out to remote areas and providing food, medical help, Bibles, sports outreach, clothing and the love our Lord Jesus Christ to those who are hungry in the flesh and spirit, and also forgotten. Please keep us in your prayers. I know you might not be able to go with us. But please remember we are here…SEND US! You can also go with us through your prayers and support if you can. We still need help to cover various project expenses that we will be performing. If you feel led to support us financially, you can do so by pressing, link or donate below. Every bit is greatly appreciated and is helpful in making a difference. I am very are thankful for you considering being a part of it and I am very excited to see what God is going to achieve during this mission trip! God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment