Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Colorful life!




School at home has its benefits for sure. Very flexible, creative, and can be lots of fun! We made some Indian headdresses and the kids loved showing them off!












Levi photobombed me while they wanted me to show off their creations!
Fun with my munchkins!


 
The Indian Queen and her princess as Lily called her and Lucy! 

This is my creating spot amongst the things in our storage room and where we keep the kids clothes since we don't have a dresser drawers or anything. I love how all my kids love to create with me! 


My Mom found this amazing book called "Year of the Doodle". I have loved collaborating  with my kids and getting to create everyday! Such a fun challenge!

 We were so excited about a DOUBLE rainbow! 
Lord, you are so amazing in all of your CREATIONS!!

Pour out your heart like water before the face of the Lord. 

Lift your hands toward Him for the life of your young children. 

Lamentations 2:19

No comments:

Post a Comment