Thursday, December 13, 2012

Husbands. Fathers.

A man or husband also have a big role in the family, he is the leader. He makes sure that his family is heading in the right direction and following God’s rules. I strongly belief that husband has all the authority to be the head or leader of his family. The Bible clearly states in 1 Corinthian 11:13 that "But I want you to understand that Christ is the head of every man, and the man is the head
of a woman, and God is the head of Christ,” The husband is the head of the wife in the entire family and he has the responsibility of guiding his family to a closer relationship with the Lord. God will require it of him on the day when all our deeds are judged by God. Hey men, my brother in Christ! As you continue leading and your family I want to encourage you that you do your best to honor God in your leadership. Lead in a way that you show grace to your family. Lead in a such a way that it brings unity but not separation in your family. Lead in such away that you are open to correction and criticism. Lead in such a away that you are flexible and adaptable to anything. Lead in such a way that your family would free come to you when need help. Lead in such a way that your family feels safe or security when you are around. Lead in such away that your family members are able to grow physically, emotionally and spiritually. Lead in such a way that you set a good example to your family though your good work. Lead in such a way that show that you are not perfect man but willing to try and pick yourself up when you fall or fail. Lead in a such a way that it will inspire other men where they can see Jesus in you. Lead in such a way that it shows gentleness and humility to your family and people around your family. Lead in such a way that you show patient to your family. Lead in such a way that you STAND UP for your family. Lead in such a way that you are willing to sacrifice for your family, even when it comes to facing death for the sake of your family. And lastly, lead in such away that you show unconditional loves to your wife and children. Do not forget that it is written: "Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church … (Eph. 5:25-27).
Hey brother in Christ, I am with you good luck in your leadership role. I am with you, let has hang in there and try our best to serve our families. I know it is hard but I think we can do it my brother. I am still young in this leadership but since I started and I have found out that the best way to lead is to “depend on God” and be willing to seek help where needed.

Prayer of the day: Jesus, I am a leader in my family. I want to lead in such a way that shows you in my leadership role. I want to lead my family in such a way that meet your Will for my family. Help me to trust in you and help me with your wisdom to lead my family for your glory” Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment