Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Mother's Day

Today is 12/12/12, it is Mothers’ Day here at my facebook! (David writes an encouraging/thought provoking message just about everyday on his facebook)
Mothers are very special. I learned a lot from my mother, she has impacted my life in many ways. I don’t know how my life could be without my mother. Can you say that too about your mother today? Mother’s spend more time with their children more than anyone in this world. A mother knows her child as early as in her womb. Mother has a gre

at impact to her child in many ways. Mothers please teach your children to trust in the lord and follow His Will for their life. We live in a crazy and scary world nowadays. We live in the world that teaches our children to fear for tomorrow and has not respect for our children. We live in the world that abuses our children instead of loving them. We live in the world that takes advantage of our innocent children. The world teaches them that they can be whoever they want and they don’t need to listen to their parent. The world shows our children how to be sexually active at their youngest age. Mothers! Its time to Say “NO” stand up for your child!Cant your imagine how our children will be in 20 years from now without the Lord?

Mothers teach your child to obey God. As a mother, God has given you a big role of helping a child to develop skills and discover his/her strengths (Proverbs 22:6) and spiritual gifts (Romans 12:3-8 and 1 Corinthians 12). Do not let the world tell your child this or that. Mother! Your child is very special he/she can make it in this world, belief in your child and help her/him the belief you want the best for her/him in this crazy world. Mother! Provide your child with an environment of constant verbal support, freedom to fail, acceptance, affection, unconditional love (Titus 2:4; 2 Timothy 1:7) Mother! Your child needs you and trust in you, please be there for her/him through everything even your child seems to fail. Stand up for your child and states to the world that your child will make it because God has good plans for him/her and you have done your part in living what you say, being a model from which a child can learn by “catching” the essence of godly living (Proverbs 10:9; 11:3; Psalm 37:18, 37).

Have a blessed day. Mother! I pray that you step up your role as a mother and do your special role for your child in this crazy world. Your child will never forget about you and you will never worry about your child. I am so proud to have a mother who has constantly encouraged me to let God lead my life. I am so proud that I have mother who believes in me and knows that this world can’t touch me because I am protected by the blood of Jesus Christ. My mother may not be the perfect mother but I am so glad that she loves the Lord and I can see her love shinning on her face when I see her and also how she lives to honor God in her life. You might be or might not be like my mother today. But I do encourage you to say this prayer below like you mean it ……

Prayer of the day “God, your Word has never stated that every woman should be a mother. However, it does say that those whom the Lord blesses to be mothers should take the responsibility seriously. I am so blessed to be a mother. God I know that mothers have a unique and crucial role in the lives of their children. God help me to be one of the mothers who play a big role in their children’s for your glory. 
I need you, help me to reach out to my child for your glory” Amen and Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment