Monday, January 6, 2014

Playing catch up from the holidays! ENJOY!


 We celebrated Christmas with my parents and just our little Cheromei family a few days later than Christmas. It was fun to see the munchkins reactions to the thoughtful presents my parents found! :)



Fairy wings!

Levis: I got a big DUMPER!





Mister Levi loves trucks and monkeys!



LOVE!!


Levi had to try out his new running suit from Momo and Papa (my parents)



Lily: "My gifts!!!"




Dad getting back to his love of playing soccer! He is a great goalie!!

Hillary


Auntie Christine, Shenan and Lily
 My parents left on Jan 1st but I still have to share with you all these great moments captured while they were here. We now have a team of 6 people from Colorado visiting and helping at the local school until the 12th. I have a ton to catch up on!
























I love it when the munchkins imitate others! So funny that Shenan was sitting reading in the sun and they had to join in!















1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures. Such happy faces of the children and the beautiful country!! I see cows and chickens!!! Glad to hear you have more support from Colorado. How wonderful. MissyT

    ReplyDelete