Tuesday, April 30, 2019

A New Journey for our family...



 A new journey awaits, I will be resigning from my position as a Head Men’s and Women’s Track and Field and Cross Country Coach with Emory and Henry College by the end of this season. 
My answer to God is: "Here I am Lord! Send me" My family and I are heading back to Kenya. After wrestling with God for a while, I have realized that I have to accept to do the work that God is calling me to do in Kenya, according to His will.  
I appreciate  God for the opportunities I have been given at Emory and Henry College especially working with staff, faculty and student-athletes. I have learned a lot by working at Emory and Henry College, especially the opportunity to mentor the student-athletes. May the Lord bless Emory and Henry Track and Field and Cross Country with continued growth and success. We are thankful for God putting us at Emory and Henry College as He prepared us for our return to his work in Kenya.
Please Keep us in your prayers as we prepare for our move. Here are a few prayers requests and areas needing support:

  • We are currently praying for God to provide funds for our move to Kenya about $5,000. You can use this link to support us as God leads DONATE or go to http://www.graceofgodchildren.org/give/ under general with memo " Bees in Kenya"
  • We will have the second part of our pastors’ training of the Purpse Driven Church in August. We are expecting 200 pastors and more than 300 children for the children's ministry. 
  • We will have a mission team along with a medical team in August to help the Kaptagat/Cheptigit community and beyond. Another medical team is planning to come in the latter part of 2019.
  • Please let us know if your church/group would like to host us to share about God's work in Kenya and future partnership opportunities or mission trips

No comments:

Post a Comment