Monday, October 22, 2012

Confidence

Confidence is a good thing! It makes difference in any situation, good or bad. Do you have confidence in your self? Do you have confidence in what you are doing right now? Do you have confidence that you will achieve what you are aiming for? Are you confident that you will succeed no matter all the challenges that come along the way? Are you confident that one day you make it to heaven? 
I just wanted to remind you, my friend, that it is written that “ being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion…”(Philippians 1:6) Hey! Keep on going knowing that God who had began a good work in your life will carry it on to completion. Do not lose hope, look right or left. Focus on the Lord and avoid all other destructive voices that surrounds you everyday. Be confident in yourself because God is in control.

Prayer of the day: “Almighty God! I am so glad that you have already started a good work in my life. Help me to realize that you are working inside me. Help me to be confident of my self and all that I do. I feel lost by not being confident in myself sometimes…God! I want to be confident in myself, could you please help me realize that you are working something good in my life for now and forever” Amen

Have a blessed day and don’t forget to be confident in yourself 
as God expects you to be confident in yourself everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment