Saturday, September 7, 2013

TRUST

TRUST. A very important word. I feel like I can trust no one here except for David. I am suspicious of everyone here and on high alert since arriving. So many people that I have come across here or has worked at Grace of God Children's Centre in one way or another has lied, cheated, stolen or used this place for their own gains. I know we live in a fallen world but when people who you thought you could trust take advantage of you or your family or the children's home... there are SERIOUS problems. Please be in prayer with us that God would prevail through all of this...that the liars, cheaters, theives would be brought to justice. I am so sick of all this craziness!

We do have hope in the Lord! We want to thank all of you for your prayers, encouraging words, support, concern and love! We thank the Lord for putting YOU in our lives. You are special to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment