Sunday, February 2, 2014

A slice of what we have been up to lately!

Play time!
 I must say I have missed updating all of you with life here. We have been so busy with all our children and dealing with various challenges. Thank you for your prayers and support and encouragement for GRACE FAMILY!
Mama... I want to put all my babies in bed with me!


Moses talked a very long time about the pictures in this book! Growing so fast!



Silly Lily with Awino

We have to listen to the soccer game on the radio every weekend! Benard, Nickson and Dennis

Lily and Kipchumba

Winnie A. and Winnie K. listening to Moses talk to him about the book.

Kipchumba loves to be photographed!

Eunice just in from milking the cows

Winnie K. and Moses

She is a hoot.


Christine helping in the kitchen





Levi wanted Moses to wear a headband like he loves to wear it!


photo taken by Lily



Snack time/ play time... how many babies do you see?

Moses is playing with the box :)


The boys in RED! Timothy, Gideon, Dennis and Victor

Got to have a baby on my back like sister!

Do your really have to copy me Kiptoo?


Brenda reading with Moses


No comments:

Post a Comment